Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Cartoon Skeleton Drawing

My cartoon character was of one of the most famous Disney characters, Mickey Mouse. I think most of the bones were drawn normally and proportionately to his body. All of the primary bones are shown in my drawing. The hardest part was drawing his feet; his shoes in the picture are really big, so I had to make his toe extra large, so it make it harder to draw natural human-like bones. The easiest part of the skeleton was drawing his tail. The tail was just many connected vertebrae, so it was easier than most of the bones in his body.  I had to get creative while drawing parts of his stomach because it gets wider in some areas. I hope I captured Mickey's human-like, yet interesting and disproportional, skeleton well!

No comments:

Post a Comment