Monday, April 15, 2013

Angry Pancake

I think my Angry Pancake turned out okay. The project was enjoyable and easy to do.  I was able to follow the instructions, which were made very clear. I liked this project because it shows us different ways to do art. Normally, we do art with a paper and pencil, but it was nice to do art it a new and creative way. The project was also kind of frustrating because I wasn't able to perfect it in one time and I had to keep trying to get it the way I wanted it to be. The hardest part was being able to fit the jaws completely into the hole that I made in the pancakes, so that it seems like the mouth was really supposed to be there. Overall, I was happy with this project and enjoyed doing art in a different than what we usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment