Monday, March 18, 2013

Stencil Project


I really enjoyed this project because it allowed me to make a great piece of art in a creative way. By looking at the original picture and the final product, I'm able to see how different they are, and how much a little creativity and effort can change a picture. The most difficult part of this project was tracing and cutting out the stencils. This part took the most amount of time and required a lot of patience. The project had many steps, from tracing the picture to spray painting on the cardboard, and took a great amount of time. Both, the original picture and the final product, were similar in shapes, but different in the way the shapes came together and ended up looking. The added color in the final product really helped significant pieces stand out more. While creating this, I learned how to properly spray paint, which I then used to help me create this piece of art. I think my final product ended up looking very detailed and creative and I used spray painting techniques properly in order to create a well designed final product!

No comments:

Post a Comment